The Daikin Applied TZ-B Air Cooled Inverter Chiller delivers energy efficient cooling across a wide capacity range. The TZ-B achieves complete compressor and chiller efficiency optimisation by utilising Daikin Applied’s uniquely designed Inverter Screw compressor with Variable Volume Ratio (VVR) technology and Dynamic Condensing Pressure Management.
With extra quiet operation and design flexibility the new TZ-B can be used for a variety of applications, including Data Centres, Thermal Storage, Heat Pump and Comfort Cooling.
- Top class efficiency: Up to 3.8 (EER) and 5.6 (ESEER)
- Wide capacity range: 170kW up to 1.8MW cooling capacity
- Extra quiet operation: less than 55dB(A) at 10m
- Micro-channel condenser coil using 30% less refrigerant
- Light weight and compact design
- Variable flow option