Bespoke Service & Maintenance Packages
Daikin Applied Service offers full after-sales support for the maintenance and repair of ALL brands of HVAC systems including, chillers, Air Handling Units and Air Conditioning, as well as remote monitoring and management even for the most critical installations.
Operating 24/7 throughout the UK, Daikin Applied Service offers world leading end-to-end service solutions for Facilities Managers and engineering professionals within the HVAC community. Dakin Applied are also well positioned to assist commercial clients with any Ground or Air Source Heat pump service and maintenance requirements.
- Maintenance contracts providing flexibility for the clients requirement both operationally & financially
- 24/7 Emergency call out service
- 24 hour response times to call outs
- Site dedicated service engineers
- F-Gas Register
- Remote monitoring via the web on new equipment
- On site training for ‘front line’ service requirements
- Agreed service level requirements
- Full chiller running logs taken on every service visit
- Full spares availability & management
- Complete commitment in the drive to reduce building running costs
- ALL manufacturers HVAC equipment maintained
- Lower energy use for maintained systems
- Reduce breakdown costs and business impact
- Tailor made packages to suit your business needs
- Extends the useful life-cycle of assets decreasing the need for capital replacements
- Equipment downtime is decreased and the number of major repairs are reduced
“ Daikin Applied Service have provided 17 years of excellent service supporting the chilled water package which provides critical cooling to our environmentally controlled building. Without this support we would have been unable to ensure the success of various studies in the past years. There is more to good service than regular maintenance visit’s. Even well maintained plant can break down and the ability to deal with this and the issue’s that arise are a key factor. Emailing or calling for service has always been a pleasant and successful process. Engineers attending site are professional and courteous. From my experience, I would have no hesitation in recommending them for your cooling solutions “.
Animal Health Trust - Rob Aldred - Senior Electrical Engineer